Half an hour marinating, with onions to grill with the pork.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup port wine
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, cut to thick rings
- 6-8 big sage leaves, crushed
- 2-3 oregano leaves, crushed (optional)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup sugar in the raw
- 1/4 tsp mustered powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place all marinade ingredients in a 1 gallon ziplock and mix
- Add the pork chops, remove air as much as possible and seal ziplock
- Let marinate for half an hour, working the chops inside the ziplock every few minutes
- Remove onion rings and chops from the bad and discard marinade.
- Grill chops and onions on medium-high heat. Chops need about 3 minutes on each side.
Great with mashed potatoes, mashed peas, fries or any side you like.